类候补名单: Class waitlists adjust daily. Classes are filled in the order that students placed 他们自己在候补名单上. The waitlist stops adjusting two business days be为e the beginning of the quarter. 学生 on a waitlist will be sent a notification to their WVC email upon successful enrollment into the course they were on the waitlist 为.
登记 via the Web is available to any WVC student with a current application 在文件. If you have not attended WVC 为 more than a quarter (excluding summer), you will need to submit 一个新的应用程序 to access Web registration. 以下 students, however, will need to register in person:
- Taking ABE, ESL or GED classes
- Registering on a space-available tuition waiver
- Have library fines, parking tickets or other unpaid debts to the college. 这些必须 be cleared be为e you will be able to register 为 classes.
To access online registration, you will need your:
- ctcLink ID
- This is the random nine-digit number assigned to you by WVC after your application 是加工过的. 请参阅 查找ctlink ID 页面 if you have 为gotten your number.
- For continuing and 为mer students. 使用myWVC2.0 to find your 登记时间. You can also find hard copies of the list located at various points across campus. You may register at your appointment time or any time thereafter.
- 以前的学生注意事项: If you have not attended college 为 more than one quarter (excluding summer) you need to re-apply to WVC in order to have a new registration appointment activated 为你着想. Contact 招生 at 682-6806 if you have questions.
- 登记 times are normally established in the following manner:
- Continuing students register first, along with 为mer students who have submitted 一个新的应用程序. Times are based on the number of credits earned while at WVC.
- New students have advising and registration times assigned to them once they have met with an educational planner.
- Mail-in or walk in students who want to take six or fewer credits and have not seen an adviser can register the day after continuing and 为mer students.
- These procedures are subject to change at any time. Please refer to the student calendar 为 specific dates 为 each quarter.
For a step-by-step procedure of online registration, please visit the 如何在网上登记 页面.
Mail-in or Walk-in 登记
Mail-in or walk-in registration is only available to those students who are enrolling in six or fewer credits OR are taking Senior Education classes.
Please fill out ALL of the blanks on the Mail-In Form. Incomplete 为ms will be returned. If your class requires an instructor's signature as a prerequisite, you must have the instructor sign your enrollment 为m. Mail your completed registration 为m along with your check (made out to v858威尼斯人com山谷学院 为 the exact amount) or credit 卡片资料:
To calculate your payment, see 学费 & 费用.
Mail-in or walk-in registrations are not processed until continuing and 为mer WVC students have been allowed to register.
v858威尼斯人com campus registration office
小时: 8:00 a.m. 到5点.星期一到星期五
位置: Wenatchi Hall, first floor
电话: (509) 682-6806
Omak campus registration office
小时: 8:00 a.m. 到5点.星期一到星期五
电话: (509) 422-7807
You may register any time 为 continuing education classes by mail, by phone (with a credit card), in person or online. 请参阅 继续教育 website 欲知详情.
After the 5th instructional day of the quarter, but be为e the 10th day, anyone over 60 years of age may register 为 most credit classes 为 a special tuition rate of 每班5元(额外收费). 登记 is on a space-available basis 为 a maximum of two classes per quarter.
Note: There will be no transcript record 为 classes taken on a space-available basis. These classes do not qualify 为 transfer.